Saturday, August 16, 2014

Raymond Brown Site's First Anniversary

A year ago, August 8th to be exact , I launched a website in honor of the fifteenth anniversary of Fr. Raymond E. Brown's untimely passing. It was Fr. Brown's Death of the Messiah that catapulted me into NT scholarship and I decided that I wanted to do something that would honor his impact on my life and no doubt, countless others. This site has been a joy to put together and will continue to expand its content as time and contributions allow.  Many thanks to everyone who has visited the site and even more so, those who have taken time out of their challengingly busy schedules to contribute to the site. Here's to many more years of honoring the enduring legacy of Fr. Raymond E. Brown.
Fr. Raymond  E. Brown, ca. 1980, from the private collection of Beverly R. Gaventa



2 comments:

Himself said...

Thank you!

Dr Denis O'Callaghan

Matthew D. Montonini said...

You are quite welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

-Matthew